We know every student’s situation is different. That’s why 21st Century Equipment offers tuition assistance to qualified individuals for the Ag Tech Program and other select college programs for agricultural service technician training.
Reimbursement for tuition & fees, books, room & board (on-campus housing) will be paid at the following rates:
- 100% for John Deere programs: SCC & GCCC. 80% for specific college partners: NJC, MPCC, NWKTC & WyoTech.
- Snap-on® tools and a rolling toolbox ($7,000 value) with the recommended first-year list of tools will be provided to the student. The student owns the tools and toolbox following 4 years of employment reimbursement following graduation.
- Students will be provided laptop for Service Advisor if needed for college.
- Students will receive a company cell phone following graduation A $2,500 incentive bonus will be paid to student technicians who successfully complete a full-time internship during the summer between high school and starting a diesel technology college program.
- Full program details available in Tech Reimbursement Agreement.
To learn more, download our Ag Tech Program brochure today.