- 21st Century Equipment absolutely supports our customer’s right to repair the equipment they own within federal emissions and OEM safety parameters.
- 21st Century Equipment will help customers procure the parts and tools they need to repair the equipment they own to the extent of their abilities.
- 21st Century Equipment cannot support machine modifications that are illegal or compromise the safety or integrity of the modified machine.
WHAT WE CAN DO
- 21st Century Equipment will provide our customers access to machine-generated performance and diagnostic data.
- 21st Century Equipment will assist our customers to access available publications, manuals, and digital repair resources to the extent of our abilities.
- 21st Century Equipment will offer for sale and train our customers on available John Deere diagnostic software and other diagnostic and repair tools, at a reasonable cost, that are required to complete the customer’s repairs on the equipment they own.
- 21st Century Equipment will represent our Used Equipment as accurately as possible.
- 21st Century Equipment is required to return equipment under service by our dealership to OEM specifications when deemed necessary to complete a specific repair within federal emissions and OEM safety parameters.
WHAT WE CANNOT DO
- 21st Century Equipment cannot be part of the sale, support, or installation of non-John Deere approved software or hardware intended to modify any aspect of a machine’s operation.
- 21st Century Equipment is committed to providing customers with the information they need to safely maintain, operate and repair the equipment they own.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT HOTLINE
To obtain technical support, or to purchase Customer Service Advisor (CSA) or other repair tools, please contact our…
Customer Technical Assistance Center (CTAC)
Telephone: 1-844-421-CTAC (2822)
Available M-F 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Mountain Time Zone
(Extended Hours During Planting and Harvesting)
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (CSA) PACKAGE
ELECTRONIC DIAGNOSTIC PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- CSA Version 5.2 USB – Initial diagnostic software installation*
- CSA Version 5.2 1st Year Annual Subscription
- CSA Version 5.2 Machine Data USB – Machinery Data which includes Operator Manuals and Service Manuals for all mainstream John Deere agricultural machines produced after 1960*
- Electronic Data Link Kit – W1 Interface Cable
- Initial Dealer Set-up and Customer Training**
*Installed on a customer-owned laptop computer that meets all pre-defined hardware specifications.
** Ongoing customer support as needed @ Current Shop Rate