- See what’s happening in your operation right now, and learn from your performance over time.
- Collaborate with the right people and tools to make decisions that save time, optimize yield, and maximize profits.
- Direct your operations by turning your plans into action, and adjusting as conditions change.
John Deere Operations Center is an online farm management system that enables access to farm information anywhere, anytime. Operations Center enables smarter machines and enhanced connectivity, allowing you to achieve more informed and accurate decision making. Tools in Operations Center provide you and your partners with the ability to analyze, edit, and make collaborative decisions from the same set of information to get higher yields and reduce input costs. These tools help you farm more efficiently by creating plans and directing in-field work, allowing you to farm more acres in less time. Combined with its complimentary suite of mobile apps and the power of live connections to the machine, Operations Center enables you to manage your operation more efficiently, do a better job on every pass, reduce costs, and improve profitability.
Operations Center allows you access to more information to make better decisions and improve your farming operation. Better decisions can lead to higher yields, reduced costs, and the ability to farm more acres in less time.
- Wirelessly plan and transfer data between machines from the cloud via JDLink™ connection
- Create prescriptions and plans for fieldwork to enable efficient field operations
- Remotely monitor equipment and job performance to optimize operations
- Analyze performance of fields, products, and equipment to receive insights
- Receive and monitor notifications to act before it is too late
- Collaborate with trusted partners to share data and analyze decisions together
- Seamless data setup between Operations Center and other software
Operations Center is built on a four-step plan: setup organization, plan work, monitor farm, and analyze performance.
Setup helps you help your operators by reducing the chance of your team making errors and entering wrong data. This foundational step is important because it makes adoption easier and allows the ability to personalize and simplify the rest of the user experience.
Plan helps you more easily plan field work and direct your operator’s effectiveness. The plan step provides an increase in operator efficiency and ability to improve documentation in addition to maximizing tight operating windows.
Monitor keeps your finger on the pulse of your operation, even when you’re away. The monitor tools provide insights into your equipment, people, and field. You can also receive important notifications to keep tabs on your farm, allowing you to fix issues early before they get bigger.
Analyze helps turn this year’s results into insights for next year. It enables you to plan for improving yields, cost efficiency, and profitability by learning from the data. The analyze tools provide data on the performance of equipment, fields, and products, allowing you to unlock hidden economic potential.
Growers who utilize the John Deere digital platform equip operators with the ability to perform better with connectivity, allow the farm to run smoother with less stress, and provide data-driven decisions made with confidence.
Equipment and operators perform better with connectivity:
- Offboard setup and planning tools decrease time for equipment to start working in the field.
- Data from prior passes and environmental sources enable superior equipment automation.
- Remote monitoring tools help managers reduce mistakes and coach less experienced operators.
Farm runs smoother with less stress:
- All farm information is available at your fingertips for quick reference, reporting, and decision making.
- Advanced planning tools prevent wasted trips and efficient sequencing of fieldwork.
- Proactive alerts notify farm managers if something requires their attention.
Data-driven decisions are made with confidence:
- Accurately understand what products and practices worked and didn’t work on your farm.
- Receive insights on how to unlock economic headroom potential from equipment and technology.
- Collaborate with trusted advisors and dealers by working from the same set of data.
- Enable proactive, profit-based decisions and easily assess farm-wide and field-specific financial performance.
Growers do not farm alone. Collaboration with retailers, input providers, software companies, equipment dealers, and many others is necessary to make timelier and more accurate decisions. Operations Center is an open platform that enables producers to connect with their preferred partners and software tools. For more information about connected software tools, visit the Connections tool within Operations Center, or go to the direct link at: https://Connections.Deere.com.
With Connections, users get:
- More transparency
- Be notified when someone shares data with a connected software tool
- See which team member has shared the data
- See what type of data a connected software tool is requesting access to when connecting
- Better understand how a software tool interacts with Operations Center data prior to connection
- More control
- Specify which Operations Center organization’s data to share with the connected software tool
- Specify which team member in Team can create software connections
- Simplify management capabilities of software connections
For the latest information regarding connected software companies, please go to https://Connections.Deere.com.
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Get a quote