- 4G JDLink MTG (modem) connects your machines for fast data transfer.
- Stream machine and field data to your John Deere Operations Center account.
- Enable machine-to-machine communication and remote support from your dealer.
When it matters most, manage your farm from anywhere
As a farm manager, you can’t be everywhere at once. But with JDLink™ hardware and JDLink connectivity, you can easily pay attention to things that worry or cost you most—no matter where you are. JDLink connections allow machine and field data to flow automatically to the John Deere Operations Center, making it visible and useful to you and your crew. With JDLink, you are always connected to the work in progress and can make timely adjustments to keep things moving, whether you are tilling, planting, applying, or harvesting.
Don’t just run – Run smarter and run connected
Nearly 20 years ago, John Deere producers began guiding equipment with global positioning systems (GPS). Connecting machines to this technology empowered them to work with greater precision, efficiency, and ease. This connectivity quickly became the way farms operate. Now, it’s a given.
Today, thanks to relentless innovation and advancing technologies, JDLink connectivity opens the way to improve performance in virtually every aspect of your farm operation. The more machines you connect, the more you can achieve—getting more done with less, adding profits, and raising productivity.
JDLink connectivity links you to:
- Your work and results – Make decisions based on your operation's accumulating intelligence. With ready access to past performance, current progress, and future plans, you can take confident steps toward greater efficiency, productivity, and profits.
- Your team –Give your team the information and direction they need to do jobs accurately and on time. When you can reach your crew and they can reach you, you're ready to deal with the unexpected, adjust plans, and solve problems together.
- Your advisors –Easily exchange information with advisors who inform your decisions. With a clear view of what's happened and what's happening in your operation, your trusted partners can offer even more accurate, reliable advice.
- Your equipment– Stay on top of your equipment's health and productivity. With access to monitor and control machines from anywhere, you can prevent or minimize work interruptions, solve problems, and keep business running strong. By passing data from one machine to another, you can take time and guesswork out of mission-critical jobs, ensuring consistently excellent results throughout your production cycle.
- Your dealer – Tap into your dealer's expertise and support to get maximum value from your John Deere investments. With your dealer's vigilant attention, you get proactive service, customized support, and insights and training from the best in the business.
- John Deere – Know that you are running your operation with quality, durability, and innovation using John Deere tools and technologies that are fit for your purpose today and getting smarter all the time, because John Deere learns from and innovates for a global network of connected customers.
Turning on connectivity means turning up results
You operate it. Your dealer supports you. John Deere builds and improves it.
It’s hard to imagine running any business without connectivity. By now, even the most reluctant producer has turned on some level of connectivity to simplify, streamline, or safeguard important aspects of their business:
- You’ve turned on email and web access to connect with suppliers and customers.
- You’ve turned on text messaging to connect with your crew.
- You’ve turned on file sharing to exchange materials with your advisors.
- You’ve turned on online banking to connect with your assets.
Take the next step. Turn on JDLink connectivity so you can turn up your results
Improve fleet utilization with machine performance management
As your fleet grows, it becomes harder to manage machine performance and utilization. Operation Center tools make sure you are getting the most from your investment.
- Check machine location
- See location history (in Operations Center)
- View and report on historical performance and utilization
- Compare machine performance across your fleet
Make machine maintenance easy using tools in Operations Center
Maintaining your equipment is easy with Maintenance in John Deere Operations Center web.
- View current and past due maintenance with Maintenance in Operations Center web or in JDLink Mobile
- Use factory plans or create a custom plan for each machine
- View parts required for each interval
- Link to John Deere Parts to order parts
Make better decisions by sharing data with trusted advisors and partners
JDLink™ hardware and connectivity makes sharing with partners simple. In John Deere Operations Center, growers can establish a sharing relationship with trusted advisors and partners (John Deere dealers, agronomists, etc.) and electronically share a view of their machine and field data with whomever they choose. They have control and transparency over with whom data is shared and what data is shared. With the right trusted advisors and partners, support for your equipment and farming operations when it matters most is always a few clicks away.
Partnering with the John Deere dealer and sharing machine performance data allows for Connected Customer Support. Dealers can watch for critical alerts that could prevent a failure before it happens. Dealers can remotely diagnose issues without leaving their shop, and then dispatch the closest service vehicle and get the parts you need. With these features, downtime and repair costs can be reduced.
Wireless Data Transfer (WDT) is another way JDLink hardware and connectivity make sharing data simple and efficient. With JDLink compatible hardware, there is no need to manually transfer farm data files with USB drives. With WDT, remotely send files between Operations Center and connected machines. Even a partnered agronomist can send farm data files with WDT, if given the appropriate permission. Spend less time, make fewer mistakes, and don’t lose USB drives with WDT.
There are many connected software companies (CSC) that provide additional tools that add to the value of JDLink and Operations Center. They cover many categories such as aerial imagery, weather, profitability, prescription writers, to name a few. Many of these CSCs can send data back into Operations Center accounts wirelessly, which makes the experience even more efficient. Growers have transparency and control of their data being shared with CSCs through Operations Center. For more information on CSCs, go to https://Connections.Deere.com.
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Winter Maintenance with 21st Century Equipment
Posted: November 30, 2022
When preparing for the winter months, it is essential to ensure your equipment has been properly taken care of. In doing so, your machine will have an extended life span, and you will be prepared in the hopes of an early spring!
Wheat Harvest Safety Tips from 21st Century Equipment
Posted: May 31, 2022
Amber waves of grain are spotted with John Deere green, as equipment like S-Series and X-Series combines get to work. Inside these mighty machines are farmers with families who love them. This wheat harvest season, we encourage sensible safety measures like the below.
How to choose the right oil for your machine
Posted: August 11, 2021
When it comes to servicing your equipment properly, it feels like there are just so many options. Let’s explore different types of oils available and identify what to use in your hardworking equipment, from work trucks to irrigation pivots to tractors.
Get a quote