Hay and Forage Handling Equipment
HS20 Series 3-Point Hitch Bale Spears
- Forged-steel bale spear tines
- Hitch provides a super-quick connection
- Tubular frame is built strong
Bale spear tines are made of forged steel to resist bending and provide longer wear capability.
These spear tines attach to the frame with a bolt fastener, making them much easier to replace if a tine is damaged.
The single-spear HS2001 model is iMatch™ hitch system and quick-hitch compatible with Category 1 and 2 hitches.
The dual-spear HS2002 model is quick-hitch compatible with Category 2 and 3 hitches and also connects to Category 3N hitches.
The strong tubular frame on the HS20 Series 3-Point Bale Spears can handle up to a 1.5-m x 1.8-m (5-ft x 6-ft) round bale.
Single-tine spears can hold up to 997.9 kg (2200 lb), while the dual-tine spears can handle up to 1360.8 kg (3000 lb).
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Get a quote