GM21 Series Grooming Mowers
- 5 - 9 ft. (1.5 - 2.8 m) cutting widths
- Single- or dual-belt drive with automatic belt idler
- High blade speed for thorough cutting and uniform distribution
- Cat. 1 iMatch compatible with kit
The GM11 and GM21 Series Medium-Duty Grooming Mowers come with a 37.3-kW (50-hp) rugged gearbox. Cooling fins help extend the life of the gearbox.
The GM21 Series Medium-Duty Grooming Mowers' stamped wheel yokes with air tires have spacers for quick and easy height adjustment.
The high blade-tip speed and precise blade overlap work together to ensure exceptional strength, performance, and a quality cut when using the Frontier™ grooming mowers.
NOTE: Image shown is of GM21 Series Standard-Duty Grooming Mower.
The GM11 and GM21 Series Medium-Duty Grooming Mowers have a rounded, front-tapered rear deck design that allows for close mowing along trees, fences, buildings, and other obstacles.
The GM40E Series is iMatch quick-hitch compatible from the factory.
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Get a quote