GM10 Series Grooming Mowers
- 11-gauge, 3.03-mm (0.12-in.) reinforced deck
- Single belt drive with an automatic belt idler
- Spindle shafts greased from the top for easy service
- Spacers for quick and easy height adjustment from 2.5 cm (1 in.) to 10.2 cm (4 in.)
- iMatch™ quick-hitch compatible with conversion kit
Floating hitches flex to allow the mower to better follow the terrain with less stress and wear to the tractor drawbar.
The GM10 Series Standard-Duty Grooming Mowers come with a 29.8-kW (40-hp) rugged gearbox. Cooling fins help extend the life of the gearbox.
To meet specific mowing needs, choose from two blade types:
- Low lift
- High lift (standard)
The GM10, GM10E, and GM20 Grooming Mowers are only compatible with iMatch using a kit (code 9630).
An anti-scalping front roller kit can be ordered as an attachment for field conversion for FM and GM Series Grooming Mowers when not standard equipment. The roller is attached to the front of the cutting deck to help reduce scalping.
Each kit contains one roller.
A rear chain shield kit is available as an attachment for field conversion. It assists in preventing debris from flying out from underneath the deck of the rear-discharge grooming mowers.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Overall machine width||129.5 cm
|Cutting width||121.9 cm
|Cutting height||2.5-10.2 cm
|PTO horsepower||11.9-22.4 kW
|PTO rpm||540 rpm|
|Mower deck horsepower||22.4 kW
|Tip speed, average fpm||4019.7 m/min
|Composition||Heat treated alloy steel|
|Adjustment||Spring loaded idler|
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Get a quote