FM30 Series Flex-Wing Grooming Mower
- Gearbox comes with 3-year warranty
- Hydraulic wing and rear deck lifts enable automatic locking for transport
- Reinforced cast-iron blade spindles provide long life and strength
- Transport width of 2.4 m (7.75 ft) enables storage in a standard-sized garage
Each deck on the FM3012 has three anti-scalping rollers that keep the deck following the ground contour for a more uniform cut.
The FM3012 deck depth with baffling around the blades ensures exceptional material distribution and a higher quality of cut.
The FM3012's gearbox has a 3-year residential warranty.
The FM3012 has hydraulic lifts for the wing and rear decks to automatically lock them in the up position for transport. A rope-pull latch release comes standard.
NOTE: An optional hydraulic-wing latch release kit is available.
The FM3012 has reinforced cast-iron blade spindles with ball bearings that can be greased for increased strength and long life.
The FM3012 has a transport width of 2.4 m (7.75 ft), which allows for storage in a standard-sized garage.
The heavy tubular caster arm supports are designed to prolong the life of the FM3012 Flex-Wing Grooming Mower.
This optional hydraulic wing latch release kit is available for the FM30 Series Residential Flex-Wing Grooming Mowers.
The light bar is standard on these units; however, it is offered as an aftermarket field conversion kit rather than ordering each piece separately through Parts. It includes the two lights, a harness, and required brackets.
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Get a quote