FM10 Series Flex-Wing Grooming Mower
- Eight-gauge reinforced steel deck
- Cutting height from 2.5 cm to 12.7 cm (1 in. to 5 in.)
- Quick-detach chain shield assembly
- iMatch™ quick-hitch compatible
The rugged gearbox on the FM Series Flex-Wing Grooming Mowers features spiral gears to dramatically reduce noise, increase endurance, and transfer more power to the blades.
For added safety, the transport latching mechanism on the FM Series Flex-Wing Grooming Mower automatically engages when the decks are raised into the transport position.
An anti-scalping front roller kit can be ordered as an attachment for field conversion for FM and GM Series Grooming Mowers when not standard equipment. The roller is attached to the front of the cutting deck to help reduce scalping.
Each kit contains one roller.
The anti-streaking kit is available for FM10 Series Flex-Wing Grooming Mowers as an aftermarket field conversion kit.
The light bar is standard on these units; however, it is also offered as an aftermarket field conversion kit rather than ordering each piece separately through Parts. It includes two lights, a harness, and required brackets.
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Get a quote