- Adjustable standard spacing prevents side movement
- V-pattern frame promotes leading-edge shattering
- LaserRip™ Extreme points
- Heavy-duty steel ripper points
The frame design of the 913 V-Ripper positions the standards in a V pattern:
- Promotes leading-edge shattering of the center shank and material flow through the machine
The 127-mm x 178-mm (5-in. x 7-in.) cross-section frame has 10-mm (3/8-in.) thick walls:
- Provides strength to handle tractors of up to 150 power take-off (PTO) horsepower
- Same frame-size tubing as non-expandable 915 V-Ripper
- Parking stands are included in base equipment
3-point hitch hookup is for Category 2 or 3N tractors.
The integral hitch can be set to two positions:
- 1 = Low position
Gives maximum transport clearance and allows ripping to approximately 508 mm (20 in.) deep with the 838-mm (33-in.) standards.
- 2 = High position
Enables ripping to a maximum depth of 584 mm (23 in.) deep with the 838-mm (33-in.) standards.
The soil probe helps operators to determine the proper operating depth of their ripper points,
38 mm (1.5 in.) below the bottom of the compaction layer.
The probe allows obtaining the maximum amount of soil fracturing from the entire family of John Deere ripper points. Marked in 51-mm (2-in.) increments from 254 mm to 559 mm (10 in. to 22 in.), the probe provides accurate feedback of compaction layer depth.
It is stored on the mainframe of the ripper for convenient access. The operator's manual explains the proper use of the soil probe.
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Get a quote