Rotary Harvesting Heads
772 SPFH Corn Header
- 12-row, large-drum head with a working width of 29.5 ft
- Matches the capacity of the new 9000 series for more throughput
- Optional AutoTrac™ RowSense™ integrates GPS data with row sensors for the ultimate in harvesting efficiency
- Bridgeport, NE - 1 available
- Imperial, NE - 1 available
- Holyoke, CO - 2 available
- Yuma, CO - 1 available
- Scottsbluff, NE - 1 available
- Fort Morgan, CO - 2 available
Fast-turning saw blades cut all kinds of crop
The saw blades of John Deere rotary crop headers cut quickly and thoroughly at a high speed of rotation. As the fast-turning blades cut the full width, crops can be harvested regardless of the row spacing. Thanks to this row-independent harvesting technology, the field can be worked from any side, which is particularly important for down crop.
The fast-turning saw blades allow crops with a lot of weeds to be harvested easily. Besides maize, a wide range of crops such as sorghum, whole crop silage, oilseed, canola, pampas grass, and miscanthus can be harvested.
- Fast turning saw blades can cut in difficult harvesting conditions to give the operator increased uptime.
- Headers can be used in various stemmed crops and there is no need for extra headers, which saves on the cost of operation.
Intake fingers and gatherer drums for secure crop guidance
After the fast rotating blades cut the crop, the intake fingers push the plants into the gatherer drums that rotate in the same direction at low speeds. Every plant is pushed into the teeth of the gatherer drum. The specially designed shape of the teeth ensures that both small and large plants are conveyed in a secure way.
In the machine, the plants are taken off the back of the gatherer drum by scrapers. Depending on the width of the header, they are forwarded to the cross-feed drums or immediately fed into the angled feed drums in the middle of the machine.
- Every plant is individually and securely pushed into the gatherer drum (Performance).
Lengthwise feeding for optimal chopping quality
The header bundles the harvested crop perfectly and feeds it to the chopping unit of the self-propelled forage harvester (SPFH) lengthwise for an even cut. Only even, lengthwise feeding allows for the full use of the power installed on the SPFH.
- Bundling of lengthwise stalks is the basis for perfect chopping quality (Performance).
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Winter Maintenance with 21st Century Equipment
Posted: November 30, 2022
When preparing for the winter months, it is essential to ensure your equipment has been properly taken care of. In doing so, your machine will have an extended life span, and you will be prepared in the hopes of an early spring!
Wheat Harvest Safety Tips from 21st Century Equipment
Posted: May 31, 2022
Amber waves of grain are spotted with John Deere green, as equipment like S-Series and X-Series combines get to work. Inside these mighty machines are farmers with families who love them. This wheat harvest season, we encourage sensible safety measures like the below.
How to choose the right oil for your machine
Posted: August 11, 2021
When it comes to servicing your equipment properly, it feels like there are just so many options. Let’s explore different types of oils available and identify what to use in your hardworking equipment, from work trucks to irrigation pivots to tractors.
Get a quote