Compact Track Loaders
331G Compact Track Loader
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1407 kg (3,100 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 68.0 kW (91.2 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 66.0 kW (88.5 hp)
- Operating Weight: 5403 kg (11,900 lb.)
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable daylong operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
Tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
With the universal Quik-Tatch,™ you can go from compact loader bucket, to forks, to whatever, in just seconds. Each loader model delivers plenty of standard hydraulic power to operate augers, hydraulic hammers, roller levels, trenchers, or power rakes, to list just a few.
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
Compact Track Loader
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||66 (88.5)|
|Engine Output - Gross, kW (hp)||68 (91.2)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||382 (281.8)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||400 (15.8)|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length - Foundry Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2000 (78.9)|
|Height - Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2200 (86.7)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.4)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||31|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||48|
|Dump Height - Maximum Foundry, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, Degrees||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||114 (30)|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Foundry, kg (lbs)||1407 (3100)|
|Tipping Load - Foundry, kg (lbs)||4021 (8857)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure - Foundry, kPa (PSI)||38.1 (5.5)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||12.6 (7.8)|
|Breakout - Lift Foundry, kN (lbf)||26.6 (6000)|
|Breakout - Bucket Foundry, kN (lbf)||45.9 (10325)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||31.402 (42.1)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||54.168 (72.6)|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||80 (23.5)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||138 (36.5)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight - Foundry, kg (lbs)||5403 (11900)|
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Get a quote