320G Skid Steer
- Rated Operating Capacity: 994 kg (2,190 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 51.7 kW (69 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 49.4 kW (66 net hp)
- Operating Weight: 3246 kg (7,150 lb.)
- Features an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is simple, fully integrated, and fully supported to deliver industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
Cab & Controls
- Easy-to-operate controls maximize an operator’s skills, for more everyday productivity.
- Spacious, comfortable cab is even more tightly sealed to keep out noise and dust. Available options include a four-season cab, Bluetooth® radio, and heated seats.
- Excellent all-around visibility has been further enhanced with customer-inspired side lighting and rearview camera options.
- Redesigned cab features an improved door seal with integrated chinstrap and glove-friendly removable side windows.
- Industry-leading bucket breakout forces and auxiliary flow
- Easy Maintenance: Cab foot-well area can be washed out in a matter of minutes. Glove-friendly removable side windows make cleaning easier.
- Optional JDLink™ provides machine data and health alerts to help you decrease costly downtime.
With the universal Quik-Tatch,™ you can go from skid steer bucket, to forks, to whatever, in just seconds. Each loader model delivers plenty of standard hydraulic power to operate augers, roller levels, trenchers, or power rakes, to list just a few.
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.3 (203)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||49.4 (66)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||51.7 (69)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||241 (178)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||80 - HD|
|Tire size - Standard||12 - 16.5 - 12 PR SKS|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2850 (112.3)|
|Length - With Bucket Foundry, mm (inches)||2460 (136.3)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||1700 (67)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2060 (81.1)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.3)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1120 (44.2)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||28|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3100 (122.2)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||43|
|Dump Height - Maximum Foundry, mm (inches)||2480 (97.7)|
|Reach - Max Dump Height Foundry, mm (inches)||740 (29.2)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, Degrees||33|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||79 (21)|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Optional Counterweight Foundry, kg (lbs)||1067 (2350)|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Foundry, kg (lbs)||994 (2190)|
|Tipping Load - Foundry, kg (lbs)||1989 (4380)|
|Axle Torque - Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||6771 (4994)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||11.1 (6.9)|
|Speed - Maximum Option, kph (mph)||17.9 (11.1)|
|Breakout - Lift Foundry, kN (lbf)||16.5 (3725)|
|Breakout - Bucket Foundry, kN (lbf)||26.6 (6000)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||28.842 (38.6)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||41.414 (55.5)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||78 (21)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||112 (30)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||224.08 (3250)|
|Operating Weight - Foundry, kg (lbs)||3246 (7150)|
Learn more about financing options for this piece of equipment including:
- John Deere Revolving Plan account
- John Deere Multi-Use account
- Installment financing options
- Equipment leasing
- 10 Year Platinum Warranty Package
Winter Maintenance with 21st Century Equipment
Posted: November 30, 2022
When preparing for the winter months, it is essential to ensure your equipment has been properly taken care of. In doing so, your machine will have an extended life span, and you will be prepared in the hopes of an early spring!
Wheat Harvest Safety Tips from 21st Century Equipment
Posted: May 31, 2022
Amber waves of grain are spotted with John Deere green, as equipment like S-Series and X-Series combines get to work. Inside these mighty machines are farmers with families who love them. This wheat harvest season, we encourage sensible safety measures like the below.
How to choose the right oil for your machine
Posted: August 11, 2021
When it comes to servicing your equipment properly, it feels like there are just so many options. Let’s explore different types of oils available and identify what to use in your hardworking equipment, from work trucks to irrigation pivots to tractors.
Get a quote